The Dream Blog  

Posted by Dream Blog in , , , ,

So today I started my first blog.....how many bloggers start out by saying this???
I've seen many blogs before and always thought "Blog is such a funny word" but you know it's catchy. Blog, blog, bloggity blog. Dog, fog, clog, mog jog, bog...
Ok so I saw Sonja's(paper pansieshttp://paperpansies.com) blog and Risa's (the Par Tea Plannerhttp://theparteaplanner.com) and thought they were great so I had to start my own. So here it goes.....

Hi my name is Laura. I have a great business that I call, If You Can Dream Parties. I do kids parties with look a like characters(Princesses are the main focus). They are a lot of fun and I'm really glad that this became a reality. It started with a lot of prayer and planning, about a year, and then I started doing parties in Feburary 2006 with many trails and errors, thanks to the moms who were so gracious during that time, and now I am fully in business and good to go. Of course I still have trials and errors that I will face but I know in time it will all be worked out. So this is technically my 2nd year in business but in my world it is my 1st year full throttle.
I have taught myself how to sew and love making costumes for each character. I'm always rewrking my costumes and wigs. I've met a lot of great people in the meantime and hope to continue friendships with all of them.
I hope you will visit my site http://ifyoucandreamparties.com . Hope you like it and I will blog again later.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 2:57 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment